Congrats on your 1st baby Simon & Andrea

Congrats to you both. :smile:

from another thread:

Yes, we do have a new addition to the NSX family.

Name: Grace
DOB: 7/30/11
Weight: 7lbs, 2 oz

Andrea and the baby Gracie are both do well. I am sure you will meet her one day.

Simon

congrats!

congrats! always nice to hear some good news for a change :cool:

Congrats Andrea and Simon. Wonderful news. Gald all is well. Do I hear baby seat??:D:D:D

Regards,
LarryB

Congrats Andrea and Simon I think you need a second NSX now one for you and one for Andrea and Grace to roll up to Mommy & Me classes.
Good health and much happiness always
Alan and Roberta

Simon, major congrats to you and Andrea and welcome to baby Grace!!! Wishing you all a lifetime of health and happiness!!!! Andrea, job well done!!!

Congratulations from Jan and me. Glad to hear you are all doing well --that's assuming Simon is up to the task. :biggrin:

Can we assume she will be the biggest attraction at NSXPO?

Woo Hoo!

Congratuations!!!!! Other than being completely exhausted you both must be so excited.

Welcome to our wonderful NSX community baby Grace. I think there is the potential here for the Youngest NSX Member award to be presented at the banquent dinner. Hmmm.

Baby Grace
NSXPO2011

I think our NE event would then officially top the Vegas Event. Not that we are competiting in any way shape or form :tongue:

I'm glad that Andrea and Grace are doing well!

Congrats! Since Spidey is reserved for birthdays, I was conflicted about deeming this to be Grace's "first birthday" for Spidey purposes but decided to be true to the original intent of the dancing spidey.

Instead..............

i-6tvLcLk-XL.gif

Last edited:
Congrats guys, life is always a joy but I guess Simon will be riding solo from now on

Congratulations to both of you. good luck and hope to meet the baby when big enough to come out :)

Good job Simon...everyone forgets the father, he had a lot to do with it:biggrin:... And Andrea you to probably contributed as well to the effort, so congrats to you both are in order.

Grace, welcome to our world...:smile:

Tytus

Thank you everyone so much for welcoming Gracie to the NSX community!! I haven't had time to get on Prime lately and it is so wonderful to see the posts from all of you!

Andrea and I are so new to parenthood so we have to see about NSXPO. We would love to be there with the whole family and it is so close to home this year. I did put in my vacation days and now we just have to practice our parenting skills. :)

Here are some pics of Gracie:
DSC_0659.jpg

DSC_0702.jpg

DSC_0691.jpg

Thanks Bailey!! I think you just forgot. You asked Andrea about in May on FB.

Simon, you and Andrea have to forgive Bailey, he's getting old and senile!!! Enjoy every minute of Grace, if you blink she'll be walking, blink again she'll be in high school, blink again.........................you get the idea.

Back