Congrats, and thanks, to Larry G.

After 35 years of distinguished military service as a Blackhawk pilot and instructor, Larry G retired today and has become a civilian. He took his son Craig, back from a tour of duty in Iraq, on his final flight yesterday and turned in his keys. Some of us were very fortunate to attend his retirement ceremony at the Indiantown Gap Military base today and wanted to share some photos from the day. Thanks, Larry, for your distinguished service to our country.

71767904-L.jpg

71767141-M.jpg

71767018-M.jpg

71767073-M.jpg

71767527-L.jpg

71767282-L-1.jpg

71767221-M.jpg

71767603-L.jpg

71767345-L.jpg

CRAIG and LARRY

71767434-M.jpg

71767679-L-1.jpg

71767828-M.jpg

71767990-L.jpg

71767758-L.jpg

Let me add my thanks to my congrats to Larry. It's nice to see that they let out some of the POW's that you captured to help you celebrate!!!:rolleyes:

Wow! Well the Army lost a great pilot but the NSX community gained a great pilot.

Seriously - thank you for your service to our country and congratulations on your retirement. Larry G you are a good man!

:cool:

Last edited:
Congrats LarryG! Now the fun can begin:)!!

Thank You,
LarryB

Amazing pics! Congrats Larry and hope to see you again at NSXPO 06:wink:

We are proud of you and all of our private citizens who also devote time to our military.Larry you look quite "starched" in that uniform:tongue: I hope the military gives you back the supercharger and deer kill stickers on those choppers!:tongue:

Larry, my sincere admiration, respect and congratulations.
Thank you for all you have done for our country. Enjoy your retirement, you certainly have earned it!
May God bless you.
Joe Lomoriello

Hey Larry;

A fitting time to be writing this - Memorial Day - to a Great Man & server of
our Nation - to keep the peace.. Thanks I'm honor to be your friend.
I like the new chopper w/ the hover blade on the bottom & two joy sticks on it very nice - except they will see you comming!!
Congrats - Clem & Lori
:biggrin: :biggrin:

thank you larry g for your service to our country.
landofliberty_screen600.gif

Back