Confusing plates!

I saw this custom license plate on an 80s (red) Camaro today:

VIPEHER

I couldn't figure it out, so I thought maybe the collective mind power of the NSX community might be able to deciper it. ;)

Post your confusing plate sightings, and let's see if we can't make sense of them! Here's one that I couldn't make out, until the owner (black NSX) told me:

BNKRSHR

Any guesses?

BNKRSHR???

bean crusher? does he own a gourmet coffee shop?

bankers hr? a hr rep for a bank?

VIPEHER??? no clue.

ROFL!!! You guys are killin' me!! (For what it's worth I thought it was Banker's Hour too!)

:D :D :D

Okay, I've posted the answer here - only look if you've given up! (Please do not post the solution in this thread, in order not to spoil it for others.)

Last edited:
PHOEN$X said:

VIPEHER

I couldn't figure it out, so I thought maybe the collective mind power of the NSX community might be able to deciper it. ;)

Post your confusing plate sightings, and let's see if we can't make sense of them! Here's one that I couldn't make out, until the owner (black NSX) told me:

BNKRSHR

Any guesses?

VIPEHER: Viper Is Pretty Enormous HorsepowER

BNKRSHR: Butt Naked Kids Really Should Hide Rear

:rolleyes:

PHOEN$X said:

VIPEHER

BNKRSHR

Any guesses?

Isn't that the black NSX around Scottsdale, I've seen it before. I think he's a doctor or something and if I remember, its "BONECRUSHER" or something...

What the...??? that's a stupid plate! :)

That's like saying what plate is this: <B>UQWEYT</B> (nothing! I just punched in random keys)

i liked your smiley though.... :)

Easy enough, "Bimmer Bimbo."

There are a lot of those dumb girls outhere, at least this one is brave enough to admit herself as a bimbo.

Back