Coney Island Hotdog eating competition.

Back when I was 22 I won a chicken wing eating contest at a local bar. I received a trophy and won the opportunity to dance on the tables with someone dressed up in a supermanish type Budweiser uniform. Also had a picture of me in the local paper, face covered in chicken wing sauce looking quite drunk I must say.
The downside was the fire which shot out may ass the next morning when the wing sauce passed. OUCH.

steveny said:

The downside was the fire which shot out may ass the next morning when the wing sauce passed. OUCH.

I once heard a joke about the same thing concerning hot sauce on his main entree. The punch line to the joke is ...... Come Onnnnn Iceeee Creammmm !! after what you said in the quote above.

This kid seems to have a lock on it, he can out-eat his weight without any problem. Don't know how he does it but he seems to be able to bring it to the table (pun intended).

I thought it was funny how the commentators mentioned how "graceful" Sonya Thomas (the 98 pound lady) was when she was double-stuffing hot dogs in her mouth. :rolleyes: :D

I need to invite him to my house. My wife bought a 48 pack of hot dogs. (only size nathans at costco) I ate as much as I could because I didnt want waste them. After a week, I threw out 39 dogs. :(

I think I can take him on crabs though. :)

Back