Compustar alarm... by whom?

im looking to have a top of the line compustar pro alarm installed with the gps feature, and i want an input on who to go to for the supplier and installer? i dont mind traveling in the tristate, north jersey area preferred

Hey, I like the pics you took of my 3hours late GPW at fuji...:smile:

I highly recommend Paul Martins 215-708-1620 he does everything himself

He used to own a major car stereo & alarm shop here in Philly which he sold 3-4 years ago. He installed a compustar in a modded civic I had 10 years ago. He has done Navigation and alarm setups in NSX's as well, and used to compete on a national level stereo competitions back in the 80's were talking $50k+ stereos.

I don't think there are more than a handful of people as amazing as he is with car electronics. He's semi retired already in his 40's but still installs stuff himself for fun & profit. He is very reasonable since he has no overhead (uses his best friends shop whenever he wants).

Honestly, be very cautious of half the shops around, in my girls car the shop the previous owner took the NSX to cut a notch in the $800 center console :mad: to make room for a XM wire!!!!!

Last edited:
is there something special about this compustar alarm that I don't know about, fill me in. I guess I can travel from long island to Philly for a semi retired pro of installing goodies in an NSX.

is there something special about this compustar alarm that I don't know about, fill me in. I guess I can travel from long island to Philly for a semi retired pro of installing goodies in an NSX.

It is a two way alarm with incredible claimed range. I have never had one but I have read many post where people love this alarm. Paired with a proximity sensor thing is great IMO.

http://www.compustar.org/

thanks pilot, Ive never been one for an alarm but the website was very informative.

Back