Comptech Supercharger? (for s2000)

ak

Legendary Member
Hey guys, I know this isn't a place about s2000 but i had a question. I have heard that comptech is working on SC kit for s2000. Does anyone know anything about this? Possibly someone who's got close connects with comptech?

Originally posted by ak:
Hey guys, I know this isn't a place about s2000 but i had a question. I have heard that comptech is working on SC kit for s2000. Does anyone know anything about this? Possibly someone who's got close connects with comptech?

You're right. This isn't a place about the S2000. Why not check out one of the S2000 websites or the S2000 e-mail list?

Yes there is one for the NSX's little brother...haha

I was looking at it for my S2k but now that I'm sellin it I guess that isn't going to happen. The numbers are quite impressive from the s2ki.com board but it's not cheap. Not too many people I know have that charger perhaps due to the price.

Opinions range from wild to average. It seems like in the first 2 gears, the driver doesn't feel it but by third gear, it's all hell breaks loose! The s2k is a very light car so the 240 hp is very adequate IMO. But then again I have never driven or rode in a supercharged S2k :)

rick

Back