• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Comptech supercharger: Autorotor model

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm selling my Autorotor Comptech supercharger system. Excellent condition with METICULOUS maintenance. Unit is being removed now at mechanics direct in MA, the original installer. Everything is getting cleaned, labeled and brought back to like new condition. This is a Swedish-built Autorotor. The Autorotor is the most efficient of all Comptech superchargers. I'm asking $7500 or best offer for the system it does not include the Comptech triangular brace. I upgraded that to a much stiffer STMPO unit. You won't need this with a coupe, if you have a targa I'm willing to include it for a small charge since I spent a lot more to upgrade it. 50 state plug and play system. No tuning needed.

B95969D0-2800-4D57-9B96-FAFCA013EEB3_zps5db8yyxq.jpg

Comparison chart showing some advantages of the Autorotor over the lysholm and whipple chargers. The size and dimensions are not correct as this is a different size blower.

D8888951-8764-48F8-9413-751EBD84B1DD_zpse7mpgkco.png

Last edited:
Sold. Please lock thread. Will miss this baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back