comptech internals?

I talked to a guy about his 95' NSX in Scottsdale today. He said he spent a good deal of money to get the timing belt & clutch done as well as COMPTECH INTERNALS! Does Comptech do such a thing? Fill me in on this if you know. I am looking at buying an NSX so I sending emails out left and right about people's cars.

thanks for the help.

I talked to a guy about his 95' NSX in Scottsdale today. He said he spent a good deal of money to get the timing belt & clutch done as well as COMPTECH INTERNALS! Does Comptech do such a thing? Fill me in on this if you know. I am looking at buying an NSX so I sending emails out left and right about people's cars.

thanks for the help.

They used to do pistons, rings etc (not Comptech branded but installed). I have a Complete Comptech 3.5 stroker.

This guy claims that over the last 10k miles he sent the car to a shop in california to have the engine rebuilt with comptech internals. This sounds fishy....

The other comptech NA mods that some could boast as 'internal" mods was thier IEM package.Basicly reground slightly hotter cams,light extrudehone manifold job and double valve springs,esentialy all head work.

This guy claims that over the last 10k miles he sent the car to a shop in california to have the engine rebuilt with comptech internals. This sounds fishy....

Hey man, the dude has an airport hanger. Don't question a dude with an airport hanger. He's a baller!

Hey man, the dude has an airport hanger. Don't question a dude with an airport hanger. He's a baller!

Now, I don't know of the exact person you are speaking of on the West Coast but I know of someone on the East Coast that fits that description and he is a baller for sure.:wink:

The other comptech NA mods that some could boast as 'internal" mods was thier IEM package.Basicly reground slightly hotter cams,light extrudehone manifold job and double valve springs,esentialy all head work.

This.

IEM = Internal Engine Modification. It was featured within the "Engine/Drivetrain" tab of the Comptech USA website before they folded.

http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Internal_Engine_Work

Back