• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CompTech Engineering - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
CompTech Engineering

What you're getting:
SLIGHTLY USED (<3000mi) Powergrip 1 clutch, pressure plate, and flywheel w/ 97+ special Flywheel bolts.

Why I am selling:
Decided to go with a SoS clutch. This clutch was originally purchased by the previous owner of the car (a Prime member), who had the clutch installed by Steve Gooding. I have the receipt to verify installation, and will supply if requested. This clutch was installed for approximately 1 year.

Why I am pricing it for $900 OBO:
Simple, I want it out of my garage. It does no use collecting dust in a box in the corner. This is about 50% of the original price, with near new condition! Help me finance other mods for my NSX by buying a great clutch, from a reputable company, for a great price.

Packaging:
I will be shipping the clutch in the packaging supplied by SoS. This means everything will be secured nicely. You're welcome. ;)

Manufacturer Description:
High Performance Street Clutch Package/Flywheel combo
Single disc. Lighter, with improved (and slightly heavier) pedal feel over stock clutch
Excellent for mildly modified engines and some track use
Stronger and tougher than a stock-style clutch
11 lb. lighter than 96-earlier cars
19.5 lb. lighter on 97-newer cars
Application: 91-05 NSX
Installation time: 7 hours +/-
NOTE: 97-newer cars require special Flywheel Bolts (INCLUDED)

List Date: 2/21/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: CompTech Engineering
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back