Comptech CTSC status

Russ, my understanding is that they have restructured the business and plan to start offering the CT SC soon. Don't know when exactly. I hope others can comment.

I already placed my order at Autowave for the comptech SC. From what I have heard, they are still making the intake manifolds for the kit. The ETA is around January 2008. I know the comptech headers are available.

I have not got my Comptech SC yet. Autowave is currently rebuilding my transmission with short gears and type R final drive, replacing my clutch and installing Comptech headers. So I am not in a rush for the supercharger. It's here when it's here.

On a related note, Autowave did have a customers 91 NSX with a comptech SC (autorotor) using the 8.5 psi pulley with AEM EMS. I believe they said the car dyno graph was 410 at the wheels. Pretty impressive without an intercooler!

Has anyone else got these type of numbers with the 8.5 psi pulley with the autorotor?

Since there are a lot of people waiting for the new CTSC to be developed, I wondered we should have a thread to count the number of potential buyer. Thus, we might be able to start another group buy like the one before.

Anybody heard about pricing since the re-opening?

I spoke with CT-Engineering today and they said the price is going to be the same as it has been, $10,900 for the targa version. Science of speed said to check back with him later in the week to get some type of price or to see about getting information together for a group buy!

I spoke with CT-Engineering today and they said the price is going to be the same as it has been, $10,900 for the targa version. Science of speed said to check back with him later in the week to get some type of price or to see about getting information together for a group buy!

Sweet I will be in on this providing I get my GSXR 1000 sold before they start the group buy:smile:

Dan - are you actually thinking about goingt CTSC? What happened to "will stya NA" talk we had a few months ago? :tongue:

Hi Paul,
I don't plan on SC her, just did a search when I saw this thread and found the information for you guys. Power is good, but my engine bay will look out of synch with my other mods...:) and I spent all my money on the R seats already...:) So for me the choices were: R seats or power! so I picked R seats simple as that.

hahaha ^^ good choice.. i think :)

my choice is similar. 02+ conversion (r) or power... i have yet to decide, but i think the 02+ conversion is winning.

WOw I did not know the CTSC is THAT EXPENSIVE! :eek:

On my s2000 the kit was already pricey but wow, this thing is really expensive on the nsx....

hey so is Autowave a reputable shop to buy/install with? Seems everyone is talkin about buying from them....

rick

Back