Complete Sebring Silver front end on Ebay.....anyone have a car stolen??

Maybe a disgruntled employee?
Seems to have quite a few other Acura parts for sale too:

Acura NSX complete front end, bumper, hood, headlight.. Acura NSX complete front end, bumper, hood, headlight.. $6,250.00

Acura MDX Climate control unit wood panel trim Acura MDX Climate control unit wood panel trim $85.00

Acura MDX Black Leather Front Driver Seat!!!!!!! Acura MDX Black Leather Front Driver Seat!!!!!!! $199.99

Acura NSX complete non targa ROOF Acura NSX complete non targa ROOF $700.00

Acura RSX Type S K20A2 complete 6spd engine drivetrain New Acura RSX Type S K20A2 complete 6spd engine drivetrain $2,999.00

I did not see the guys other auctions....he must either really love Acura products, or steal a lot of them. :eek:

...come to think of it, he is from Canada...there cannot be that many Canadian spec NSX's that were Sebring Silver....anyone lose one of those recently??

djjoonie said:
i lost my front end and Thats where my front end went!! :mad: :biggrin: JK

btw, i dont think thats cheap at all!!!

It is not really cheap, but for all the parts that come with it the price is not totally out of line. There are a lot of pieces in there.

Fabulous deal... but!

hmmm... This is great deal... here's why?

- minimal 'downtime' for the NSX in the shop as all/most of the parts will arrive at once.

- all the front parts (panels) are coming off ONE car, so fitting/placement will be somewhat easier than allocating parts (used/new) and then installing them.

- OEM OEM OEM!

- the cost of the front suspension arms/bars/knuckles (L and R) is alone nearly $4,000 (used).

- a/c condensors and shrouds, radiator & fan w/ shroud, radiator support beams (upper & lower), upper & lower bumper, front 1/4 panels (L and R), headlights w/ full assembly, turn signals & parking lights, hood & latch, battery/sparetire tray, wiring, etc... easily would exceed $6g's for someone in a very, very minor front-end collision.

Note: As the front end of the NSX listed on Ebay would have to fit onto another NSX's side rails (L and R), fitment/alignment maybe an issue... just food for thought.

Re: Fabulous deal... but!

Osiris_x11 said:
hmmm... This is great deal... here's why?

- minimal 'downtime' for the NSX in the shop as all/most of the parts will arrive at once.

- all the front parts (panels) are coming off ONE car, so fitting/placement will be somewhat easier than allocating parts (used/new) and then installing them.

- OEM OEM OEM!

- the cost of the front suspension arms/bars/knuckles (L and R) is alone nearly $4,000 (used).

- a/c condensors and shrouds, radiator & fan w/ shroud, radiator support beams (upper & lower), upper & lower bumper, front 1/4 panels (L and R), headlights w/ full assembly, turn signals & parking lights, hood & latch, battery/sparetire tray, wiring, etc... easily would exceed $6g's for someone in a very, very minor front-end collision.

Note: As the front end of the NSX listed on Ebay would have to fit onto another NSX's side rails (L and R), fitment/alignment maybe an issue... just food for thought.

Yeah....you are thinking right along the same lines that I was. :smile:

That's not a good deal............You could buy a wrecked Nsx with a good motor for around $5,000.

This is a 91 NSX from BC that the owner left in his driveway while he vacationed in the Carribean. He had the car cover on it and somebody was home watching things. Unfortunately some vandal lit the car cover on fire and what you see on Ebay is about all that was left of the car. I called him cause I thought I wanted the car but it was too much for me. The motor and transmission are still good and they had less than 30k miles. The car was advertised on Prime for sale for around 10k. You can see the left fender is charred from the fire as are many other parts, perhaps the hood is burned too.
The owner had no insurance as his policy expired.

Tony Montoya said:
This is a 91 NSX from BC that the owner left in his driveway while he vacationed in the Carribean. He had the car cover on it and somebody was home watching things. Unfortunately some vandal lit the car cover on fire and what you see on Ebay is about all that was left of the car. I called him cause I thought I wanted the car but it was too much for me. The motor and transmission are still good and they had less than 30k miles. The car was advertised on Prime for sale for around 10k. You can see the left fender is charred from the fire as are many other parts, perhaps the hood is burned too.
The owner had no insurance as his policy expired.

Holy cow!!! :eek: :eek:

Why would you leave an NSX outside, with no insurance, while you are out of town?? That is just not smart.

Back