• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Complete Fully Functioning Climate Control Unit - SOLD

Complete Fully Functioning Climate Control Unit

This is my fully functional and cosmetically excellent original complete climate control unit from my babied 1991 NSX. It is obviously bargain priced, just like all my prior sale items! The unit's main board was fully repaired with upgraded capacitors, etc. by Briank, the climate control guru on prime, several years ago. I recently purchased one out of a wrecked 2004 that I finally got around to installing it. These are beginning to be in short supply and run $1800 for a complete new one! The unit does have some broken tabs on the back which hold the control board to the display portion, but these are a non-issue when the unit is installed because the mounting screws go through the front and the back section holding them together when mounted to the console.

List Date: 1/13/2013

For more info, check out this listing in the NSX Prime marketplace: Complete Fully Functioning Climate Control Unit
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------

Back