Complemtary article on the NSX 1st gen

Thanks for sharing.

I found this to be a great observation:

That’s the entire point of the NSX. It is a car built to be driven, not to be pampered and tucked away and seldom used. It’s beautiful without being brittle, effervescent without being ephemeral, exotic without being neurotic. At the time this car was launched, owning an Italian sportscar was like owning a muscular stallion with rippling flanks and a touch of leprosy: gorgeous, but sometimes the legs fell off.

Oh the good ole' days of the Legend, Integra, and NSX. That was a good article. Thanks for sharing.

Oh the good ole' days of the Legend, Integra, and NSX. That was a good article. Thanks for sharing.

Yes it was, I've had quite a few Integras (4), Legends (3), and now the NSX.. These are and have been some fine cars.. I swear I will never buy from another manufacturer. The reliability has just been outstanding.. More and more I am so happy to have decided to take the plunge and finally buy an NSX. Please enjoy the couple of pictures of my past cars.. How I do miss them!

Legend coupe after I sold my GS sedan.. Second Legend Coupe in 6spd: 2000 Integra GS-R sold to buy 6spd TSX. Now:

(Sorry for the enormous pictures!! Why didn't they resize?) If they are too big, I can delete the post..

Last edited:
Here is Mr. Millman in action.
His car on my garage hoist and he's doing lots of maintenance work

P4178894.jpg

P4188916.jpg

Last edited:
I do miss my 93 Legend Coupe 6 speed.

Back