Commuting to work in "rush" hour, NY style....

8618214-L.jpg

These Lawyers get away with murder.......or at least speeding :):)

I had to stop in at the office today and just couldn't resist having the NSX do a little better than the Benz. With the technology of the new camera cell phones, I emailed this photo to my brother and his response was sent to me later.

8754552-L.jpg

8754911-L.jpg

you street racing punks make me so mad :D

I can't tell for sure but the picture of the Bimmer's panel seems a bit suspicious. First of all, water temperature is showing cold which an M engine would not show that if driven anywhere for any amount of time to be able to reach these speeds. Then, what's on the top left corner ? bushes ? It now either seems your brother is about to crash (maybe because he's taking a picture while driving irresponsibly!) or maybe the rear wheels are off the ground and the picture is a hoax... Now looking back at those other pictures too makes me suspicious... :rolleyes:

Of course it was photo-chopped......but very entertaining :):)

Look real close you can see the removed needles.... :p :p

circledBMW.jpg

closeofspeed.jpg

closeoftach.jpg

OK - to address the concerns above:

1) The oil temp is that low because I've just pulled out of my garage

2) The bushes are actually trees and they line my driveway (driveway is quite steep and rather elevated).

3) The image artifacts pointed out by Jadkar are after-images caused by the hyper-rapid movement of both the speedo and tach needles as I go from 0 to 120 on my way up my driveway. :D

4) That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

5) My brother's shot IS legit.

6) And nobody noticed that my M3 is in *first*?!?!?!?! :p

apapada said:
.Now looking back at those other pictures too makes me suspicious... :rolleyes:

Okay, so Jadkar had to ruin the fun (maybe someone should point out his ps'd speedo in another thread ;) ) but my shots were taken on the way to work with a camera phone. If I wanted to ps them, I never would have used such a low quality camera and I would have made sure they were actually in focus. :cool:

ondrovic said:
OK - to address the concerns above:

1) The oil temp is that low because I've just pulled out of my garage

2) The bushes are actually trees and they line my driveway (driveway is quite steep and rather elevated).

3) The image artifacts pointed out by Jadkar are after-images caused by the hyper-rapid movement of both the speedo and tach needles as I go from 0 to 120 on my way up my driveway. :D

4) That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

5) My brother's shot IS legit.

6) And nobody noticed that my M3 is in *first*?!?!?!?! :p

:D

btw, it looks like we're neighbors (I live in Simpsonville). :cool:

jadkar said:
Of course it was photo-chopped......but very entertaining :):)

You better be nice to my brother because he is NSXPO's official photographer and I would hate to think of the possible ps'd photos he might do of you.... :cool:

Bob,

Your brother is really talented.
Perhaps, he can make me look like M. Schumacher in the pictures that he takes.

:cool:

Back