Coming to the big city

I'm coming to L.A. this Friday for one week. I hope to see some of the Socal NSX scene that is so famous!:biggrin:

Are there any regular meets on the weekend? I will be staying in Chino Hills, but am willing to drive a bit to see a meet. Def bringing my photo and video cameras.
One of the KY guys tells me that a NSX owner has a lounge were some meet. Anybody know about this?

Justin,

Here was a previous meet at VanceHu's BullDog Lounge Ver. 2.0:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118794
18548 Beach Blvd
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
(714) 965-9197

The occasional meets are:
Every first thursday of each month at South Coast Acura @ 6pm on Harbor in Costa Mesa
2925 Harbor Blvd
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(714) 979-2500

Every saturday in Irvine near Irvine Spectrum for the weekly cars and coffee meet...this is an old flyer, but the address is still good.
FORD-PAG_CarsAndCoffee-1.jpg

There are the occasional San Gabriel Valley and Bakersfield meets.

Thanks for the info!

I saw the Cars & Coffee video on Youtube. It was amazing how many cars come for that.

We will definitely want to check out the Hookah Lounge. Does Vance keep his "movie star" parked outside? I have to see at least one movie star while I'm in LA. :biggrin:

So what are you down in LA for? Business or family?

If you're staying in Chino Hills you'll be right next door to me. Not sure of your schedule, but if some other NSXers in this area are up for it, we can always have a Wild Wings and Movie Night or something like that at my place.

or we can make it a street fighter tournament/movie/pizza and wings night! :rolleyes:

how 'bout them apples?

... Does Vance keep his "movie star" parked outside? I have to see at least one movie star while I'm in LA. :biggrin:

I believe it's at Downforce right now getting a few parts molded.

or we can make it a street fighter tournament/movie/pizza and wings night! :rolleyes:

how 'bout them apples?

Hell yeah, I'm bringing SF4 on the plane with me.
My brother lives in Chino Hills - so it's family trip. I would love to get together for a Wed night wings, beer, SF4. I got dibs on Zangief! :biggrin:
Will Wed the 25th be good for everyone?

We are staying at Cassidy Place right off Butterfield Ranch Road. It's next to Prado Lake/Golf Course and Butterfield Park. Beautiful area up in the hills.

Wed. night would be fine with me and I already have SF4 as well for the XBOX360.

I also have a PS3 hooked up in the theater so if you prefer the PS3 version or controller, we can use your copy of the game. Only thing I don't have are the fighting sticks so everyone bring their own.

For those who don't know how SF4 is played at my place....... :D

Attachments

• theaterstreetfightersmall.jpg
    theaterstreetfightersmall.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Wed. night would be fine with me and I already have SF4 as well for the XBOX360.

I also have a PS3 hooked up in the theater so if you prefer the PS3 version or controller, we can use your copy of the game. Only thing I don't have are the fighting sticks so everyone bring their own.

For those who don't know how SF4 is played at my place....... :D

Nuff said after that picture. I am totally blown away! :eek:

That picture brought out my big nerd (show all the teeth and drool) smile. :biggrin:

talk about great idea, lol...forget the nsxs and bring the game ON! :tongue:

Back