Coming to NYC via Auto Train this weekend.

At the epicenter of the Zombie Apocalypse
Hello everyone up North. I'm leaving Florida later today (8/19) via the Auto Train and will of course arrive in disgusting Lorton, Virginia on Sunday then proceed to drive up to the 5 Towns area of Long Island to see family for a couple of days. PM me if you're in the area and if a last minute informal GT is doable and we can exchange phone numbers.

Hugh said:
Hello everyone up North. I'm leaving Florida later today (8/19) via the Auto Train and will of course arrive in disgusting Lorton, Virginia on Sunday then proceed to drive up to the 5 Towns area of Long Island to see family for a couple of days. PM me if you're in the area and if a last minute informal GT is doable and we can exchange phone numbers.
Hugh, sure you're coming up this week and I'm going away, I'd have loved to come out to the "Jooish" area of Loooooong Gisland and show you how beaoootiful my car looks with all of the "Zymes" I've put on it!!! I'll be around (but working Mon-Wed) and trying to spend some time with my daughter before she heads back to school, and then Thursday I'm off for a "Big Chill" vacation on some unknown lake in Wisconsin. Maybe the next time you're here, I can arrange to take you on an "Exotics Run" NE style!!!! Have a great time visiting with the family-Regards Roger:cool:

RPM217 said:
Maybe the next time you're here, I can arrange to take you on an "Exotics Run" NE style!!!! Have a great time visiting with the family-Regards Roger:cool:

Being a native New Yorker, I think I'm familiar with the NE style. :)
I have to be in White Plains on business Tuesday morning then into Manhattan in the afternoon then back to White Plains. I'm not sure if I'll stay on LI Monday night or shoot up to Westchester and stay in a hotel so I don't have to deal with the traffic Tuesday morning.

If you think you might be around for a drink Monday night, shoot me a PM with a contact number and I'll give you a call if I'm up that way. Lower Westchester used to be one of my stomping grounds. :)

Hugh said:
Being a native New Yorker, I think I'm familiar with the NE style. :)
I have to be in White Plains on business Tuesday morning then into Manhattan in the afternoon then back to White Plains. I'm not sure if I'll stay on LI Monday night or shoot up to Westchester and stay in a hotel so I don't have to deal with the traffic Tuesday morning.

If you think you might be around for a drink Monday night, shoot me a PM with a contact number and I'll give you a call if I'm up that way. Lower Westchester used to be one of my stomping grounds. :)

The commute from white plains to manhattan will definitly be better then long island IMO. There is a drive on sunday I belive so pm me if you are interested and I will try and find out the details....this will be early sunday morning.

When the yankees aren't in town, i'm not in town. hehe

Hugh - how are you? i'm up in orange county, half hour from the Tappen Zee. Let me know if you'll be around westchester, Don't know if the locals have Quail eggs for their saki but we could get a drink somewhere i'm sure.

Frank

Back