Coming to LA next weekend

I'll be in the greater LA area next weekend (17th / 18th) to look at some cars.

Can anyone give me a feel for the following places?

DC Motors - Anaheim
Lamborghini Newport Beach

Thanks!

I would assume that Lambo of Newport Beach is a fairly new business because the previous Lambo dealer for OC is gone due to some really shady business practices. Maybe you can go to Cars and Coffee early Saturday morning and talk to some of the local exotic owners. I'll be happy to give you a ride......crap we just had an earthquake.........Ok.....

I would assume that Lambo of Newport Beach is a fairly new business because the previous Lambo dealer for OC is gone due to some really shady business practices. Maybe you can go to Cars and Coffee early Saturday morning and talk to some of the local exotic owners. I'll be happy to give you a ride......crap we just had an earthquake.........Ok.....
Mike, I remembered the same thing about shady practices for that Lambo dealer. It was something similar to defaulting on subprime loans made on the cars. I don't quite remember the details but serious fraud was involved (darn! why didn't I think of that! JK). Too bad my google searching skills has failed me.

C&C is a good idea.

I'll be in the greater LA area next weekend (17th / 18th) to look at some cars.

Can anyone give me a feel for the following places?

DC Motors - Anaheim
Lamborghini Newport Beach

Thanks!

DC Motors is a joke. Guys there are snobs. My bro and I walk in there wanting to buy a $100k Porsche and we were ignored the entire time since we drove up in his beater Yukon. Bro in law bought his E46 M3 there and they said it was not involved in an accident (Carfax didn't show anything). After owning the car for a year, he noticed overspray in the battery compartment area when he had battery issues. They are down the street from me but would never buy from them again. What rides are you looking at? You can PM me if you prefer.

You can also attend Cars and Coffee in Irvine if you are here early Saturday. Lastly, there is the Spocom show about 30 minutes from Anaheim in Long Beach.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136385

Jeff

Last edited:
I don't plan on buying anything from DC (Ive heard the same) but would just like to look at some of their inventory.

Back