• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Coming Soon Carbon Fiber Intake System

Hello NSX Owners,

In the next few weeks we will be releasing a carbon fiber intake system with filter. Details are not available Yet but, wanted to Let you know to look for it on prime as we will have a group buy for these. First come first serve.
I think this will be one of our best products beautiful and functional. :biggrin:102_5634.jpghere is a tease picture

well there you go hahahah

that velocity stack kinda gave it away a bit :biggrin:

I think a copy of the Gruppe M will sell like hotcakes.

yes i did.
but i think i didnt do a good job of telling how it works and why it works.

air, just like water, flows fluidly.
think about a waterfall. it doesnt flow straight down an edge at 90 degrees.
it actually falls at a radius before the drop.

just like the incoming air, the radius in the velocity stack removes that edge where it would block incoming air. so the air flow is maxed out.

i guess thats the best way i can think of describing it

Last edited:
damn u df! :biggrin: there goes my wallet

cant wait

Hey Sam, don't forget to offer some preview of the NSX-R seat :wink:

Out of all the NSX-R replica parts, this one will be best one!!!

got a chance to watch this piece coming together at DF... i hate going there... makes me always FEEL GUILTY and horrible for not having an NSX again... HATE YOU DF.. hahaha.. jk!

but a great looking piece! :smile:

Just came back from DF and witness the finish product of the Mugen AIS...

For those future owers, you guys owe me one, because I just lost my bragging right!!! The DF copy is 99% identical!!!
:biggrin::wink:

Hey Sam, don't forget to offer some preview of the NSX-R seat :wink:

Out of all the NSX-R replica parts, this one will be best one!!!

Hi Sam,

I've a number of DF parts on my NSX and all have been top quality and fitment. Intersted to know more about the replica seats ...

- finish; will you offer different shell finish from plain to full OEM look
- seat covers; will you be offering S and R style covers
- runners; will you offer these with plug and play for standard seat belts
- safety test; how will these have been testing to ensure user safety should the worst happen
- price; given these are likely to be very popular, where are you pitching pricing say compared to road legal/approved Pole Position

If you're going to launch with another great DF GB please put me on the list as very interested

(Sorry this is off-topic, so maybe this should be a seperate thread)

Many Thanx,

Paul

Last edited:
Hi Sam,

I've a number of DF parts on my NSX and all have been top quality and fitment. Intersted to know more about the replica seats ...

- finish; will you offer different shell finish from plain to full OEM look
- seat covers; will you be offering S and R style covers
- runners; will you offer these with plug and play for standard seat belts
- safety test; how will these have been testing to ensure user safety should the worst happen
- price; given these are likely to be very popular, where are you pitching pricing say compared to road legal/approved Pole Position

If you're going to launch with another great DF GB please put me on the list as very interested

(Sorry this is off-topic, so maybe this should be a seperate thread)

Many Thanx,

Paul
Yeah I'm excited too but, I would rather wait until the seat is near its completion we still have many variables to figure out but as soon as we get A lot closer I will post it up . thanks for your interest

Yeah I'm excited too but, I would rather wait until the seat is near its completion we still have many variables to figure out but as soon as we get A lot closer I will post it up . thanks for your interest

Any developments?

Back