color choices on a NSX....

alright..im about to get a 95-96 nsx..and i narrow it down to two colors...the brookland green or the black..i found a brookland green one but i really want a black one..what do you guys think?...you think the brookland green is a nice color? or i should go with the black one?

Both are nice but remember, you have to live with the choice.... not us. So do whatever your "gut" tells you.

good luck

Green is also one of the lower resale value colors for the NSX. So you might be able to pick one up a little cheaper than a black car. To me, green and tan is a gorgeous combo.

At dusk the green almost looks black anyway, it's almost like it two different colors depending on the light. Keep in mind that Black is very very hard to keep clean. If I had it to do over again, I might have looked harder for a silver, or red one because of that. When it's clean though it looks really nice.

congrats on your future purchase :biggrin:
please come back and let us know what you end up with (WITH PICTURES) :biggrin:

When I get my NSX I'm going for black or white...so I'm going to go with black. The only cars I like in green are Jags and Aston Martins.

I used to have a black Miata a few years back, and it looks really nice when clean. The only (main!) problem is getting it clean!! It just shows every bit of dirt on it .. I'm sure it's the same on the NSX and other NSX owners have confirmed it as well ...
After that, I never went back to darker colors, and went either white or silver .. Those colors are much easier to keep clean than darker colors ..

But ... you're the one driving it .. so .. good luck on your search! :smile:

Gus

Having owed black cars before I was dead set on getting a black NSX. I ended up with a Grand Prix White one (Which I like). My next NSX if I get another after my current one will be a Kaiser Silver, Or Silvestone. So my vote is Silver.

if you can bump yourself up to a 97...I'd go for a kaiser silver metallic. That would be one of my top choices if I ever upgrade...

nikkaitsme said:
well..im not gettin the green one no more...its now SILVER or BLACK...both colors are nice and i wanna see what you guys think...
My advice:

1. Get what you like, not what other people like.

2. See an NSX in person in the color(s) you are considering, before making your decision.

You could get an NSX in VOMIT color and it would still look good. Get what you want. I wanted Silverstone all the way. The dealer wanted to push me into yellow or orange (those are beautiful too) but I knew what I wanted. This is too expensive of a car to just get what's available. You get what YOU want. I don't think vomit is really a color that was available however!! :biggrin:

Get this paint:
http://alsacorp.com/products/xposurepaint/xposurepaint_show.htm

DSC01523.jpg

:D

Doc C said:
I don't think vomit is really a color that was available however!! :biggrin:
Keeping in mind that most of the NSX paint colors are named after racetracks...

Q: Which racetrack does the color of vomit remind people of?

A: All of them!

:D

nsxtasy said:
My advice:

1. Get what you like, not what other people like.

2. See an NSX in person in the color(s) you are considering, before making your decision.

AMEN nsxtasy!

nikkaitsme said:
alright..im about to get a 95-96 nsx..and i narrow it down to two colors...the brookland green or the black..i found a brookland green one but i really want a black one..what do you guys think?...you think the brookland green is a nice color? or i should go with the black one?

Definite get black one if that is what you want most or you might have regrets later.

Brookland green is also very nice.

allegedly red nsx's are the fastest! :biggrin:

Back