Cold Air Intake for BMW

I'm posting for a friend after seeing my NSX last night a friend has asked me help him upgrade his 1992 BMW 325i.

What is the best intake for performance gains for this vehicle. He has an AC schnitzer exhaust but I could'nt find any info on their site or on Bavarian Autosports for this model year.

Any help on the best mods to add 20-30 HP would be greatly appreciated.

Johnny.

Call Brad @Evosport, he can tell you what to get. They are in California but can ship to you and are hands down the people to call for BMW Perfomance. His number is 714.731.6040 ext.50 WWW.Evosport.com

PS - I do not work for them or have any personal gain (as most of you know, I'm at tirerack.com)

Aaron

94 NSX Green/Tan #268

[This message has been edited by AaronR (edited 19 March 2003).]

Thanks for the reply guys. I checked out the Canadian distributor for Dinan and got some pricing for intakes.

$1400.00 CDN. The aftermarket industry for BMW is just as expensive for our NSX's...

Originally posted by NSX2NV:
Thanks for the reply guys. I checked out the Canadian distributor for Dinan and got some pricing for intakes.

$1400.00 CDN. The aftermarket industry for BMW is just as expensive for our NSX's...

I had these in my E36 M3, and I really liked them. It was not too expensive and in high quality.
http://www.roarinc.com/2products.html

Back