Coffee and Octane Sunday April 4th 2010

EVENT MOVED TO APRIL 11th

I would like to get a sign up sheet for next month.

THE AVENUE EAST COBB Shopping Center

4475 ROSWELL ROAD (GA-120), EAST COBB

(3/8 MILE EAST OF JOHNSON FERRY ROAD)

8:30 TO 11:00 AM

I would like to have a good showing of NSXs so I will start our list.

It starts at 8am so depending on how many people sign up, I will reserve those number of spaces.

1. ARFNSXTC (Alex) Silver NSX-T
2. NSX Barque (Changing name to Tim) Triumph
3. AutoDentNSX (Tim) Black NSX-T
4. Betthemortgage (???) Silver NSX-T
5. SUNEDAZ (Tim) Yellow NSX-T
6. tbromley (Tim) Silver NSX
7. Dejathoris Porsche
8. EIFFEL Black NSX

Last edited:
If it's a nice day I'll be there. This sounds good Alex - we'll make a good showing. How bout those guys i met with you that night at the Varsity last year - there was a nice late model silver and red - are those guys still around - do they have their NSXs? I never hear from them in any posts anymore?

Dewayne sold his NSX (red 03)

I do not recall the owner of the silver 02-05.

The week before, I am going to call everyone out to this event.

We should have a least 10 NSXs

If the weather holds, I'll be there. I've been meaning to meet all the other locals here in ATL. I'm hopeful I'll have an XPEL clear bra on my '04 by then ... unsure as to the extent of coverage, still debating that. BTW, Tim Bromley has a Silver NSX, not Red. Mine is Silver also.

April 4th, also known as Easter!

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! for giving us the update. I'll be there!!

Last edited:
Cant make it this weekend, heading to Barrett Jackson auction in Palm Beach. Be sure to post pics of the event! I'll probably make it next time!

Ironic that when we are organized to go en masse, I was planning on bringing my new (old) car, a '72 Porsche 911 instead of the NSX. I bought the P-car Xmas eve and had it on jackstands for 2 months going through it and replacing, refurbishing, or upgrading one thing or another, and finally have it at a point where it is ready for its public viewing. Whether I bring this car or the other, I hope you guys show as last month there were only 3 of us spread out.

What time are you guys planning on going. We should all park together. What time should we get there to be able to do that? I am not that seasoned at putting a bunch in the same spot but the Porsche dudes manage it. Let's meet up at the same time or save places for each other.

I'm coming fo sho! It's gonna be nice! So everyone plan on it. Dennis - hurry up and change your name dude....lol. Keith and Dennis and I should just come up in a chain. Ya'll call....404-405-0412 c. or 404-355-1228 home. Let's get this candle lit! Should be lot of fun.

Re: Coffee and Octane is NOT April 4th 2010

Just checked a couple Internet sites and also jogged my memory. Due to Easter, C&O will be the second Sunday, April 11, NOT this Sunday April 4.

Good Information.

This makes sense considering Easter Sunday. I am sorry for not finding out sooner.

Unfortunately the following weekend I will be in Miami for the www.MileMarker-1.com event.

On a side note, the Varsity is going on tonight for anyone interested.

I will be in Puerto Vallarta.....working hard on blowing bubbles and adjusting to my new name.

C&O and Easter! Awesome! :biggrin: My wife and kids are happy to see it postponed.

See you there guys.

I'm an early riser if someone can meet me there we'll park 8 cars apart and let the rest of you guys fill in the middle :cool:... just an idea

Man that's a bummer I was totally pumped to go. Man - what a let down! Now Alex won't be there -and I'm not sure what Dennis is doing in Puerto Vallarta - geez I didn't think you had to leave the country to change your name dude! LOL

Ok guys the second week. I'll write Kieth and let him know. I sure hope folks that were coming check this. Anyone heard from Eiffel. Alex are you letting some of these guys know. I'll email Eiffel and Keith - looks like my other buddies Dennis and Tim are in the know.

Not happy about this - it'll probably be raining next weekend with our luck:rolleyes: I'm in though unless it's gonna rain. Just got a box of stuff from Griot's Garrage so I'll be ready!

I am upset I am going to miss next week, April 11th but to tell you the truth, depending on the weather, I am still going to stop by in the morning.

I know quite a few people do not know about the change so they will still be there. Since I am going to miss next week, I will go this week (just for fun)

let us know how many are there on Easter?

Does anyone go to the car shows in Canton in Publix parking lot on Riverstone?

3rd or 4th Saturday?

Starts at 5pm I've heard.
If anyone has experiences at this show please share.

Back