Coffee and Cars meet for March 5th 2011

Ok NSXers, word is Coffee and Cars will happen this coming Saturday at a temporary venue outside the traditional Galleria area. April's meet is said to be back somewhere in the Galleria. (info provided from C&C's Facebook update)

The venue for Saturday's event will be announced on Wednesday.

Who all is interested in meeting up? All interested add to the list .......

Saturday, March 5th C&C meet

1. vry_qck

I should be able to make it. Definitely time to meet up now that the weather's nice again.

1. vry_qck
2. pignsteak (Daniel)

Last edited:
They just announced that Saturday's C&C event will be held at the Lamborghini of North Houston dealership as a temporarly location. Not 100% sure this is the best place for such a large event, considering how confined space will be.

Any thoughts??

That just sounds like a disaster to me - what do they have there, maybe 100 parking spots? Better than nothing, and I'll still try to show up, but unless attendance is really down (and with weather like today, that seems doubtful) I don't see how there'd be enough parking.

Edit - just saw the facebook post that they'll have ~350 spots available. Just an incentive to get there early!

Last edited:

1. vry_qck
2. pignsteak (Daniel)
3. JonBlaze (Lane)
4. HKSDragger (Jimmy)

Despite it being really early and a bit wet, we still had a good showing with prime parking thanks to Lane and Jimmy!! :biggrin:

Few shots from today:

CCMarch5th2011-2.jpg

CCMarch5th2011-1.jpg

CCMarch5th2011-3.jpg

CCMarch5th2011-4.jpg

CCMarch5th2011-5.jpg

I was so pissed the weather turned out like that. I got up at 7 to head over there, started driving there, and then turned around because it was so bad I didn't want to drive an hour and a half out there, or possibly wreck my car on the cruise I was planning to go on afterwards. :mad:

Next time I guess.

I was so pissed the weather turned out like that. I got up at 7 to head over there, started driving there, and then turned around because it was so bad I didn't want to drive an hour and a half out there, or possibly wreck my car on the cruise I was planning to go on afterwards. :mad:

Next time I guess.

^^^^^Thats why I did'nt go.

Same here. Glad to hear there was a good turnout despite the weather! I took the NSX up to Conroe yesterday after everything cleared up - beautiful weather, great drive. Much fun.

I took the targa off and drove my dog around yesterday. It was indeed beautiful weather

Back