Clutch work

ANyone know of any other good Acura mechanic besides Honcura in Irving that can install a new clutch kit for a reasonable price? Honcura quoted $550, not sure if i can get a better deal than that but it's worth asking.
Looking to put exedy hyper single stage 3 on.

91 NSX Coupe, Bln Blk, mods- comptech xhaust, blodi design lens, E85 ethanol conversion, PulseStar Pulseplugs
05 RX-330, Blk
07 Z4 M Coupe, Saphire BLk - Sold Sexy & curvy but not an NSX, had to go!
97 Prelude, Blk (Totaled) missed it, was such a good reliable daily car!

Last edited:
After talking it over with Honcura, they have decided to back out due to that it will take 7 to 10hrs (all Day) to work on. So called around today & got a quote from Tony Fatana @ David Macdavid (Plano) for just a little over 1,100 for the install including rear main seal job (parts from asianauto parts will cost around $1600). They will provide a loaner & may take 2 days to complete the job. I think i will take it, at least i know it will be in good hands & i will definately get what i pay for, it's a good insurance.

Thanks for all who've reply or will reply.

Update:

Took the car in, got it back 2 days later, test drove it around the loop & was pretty happy, the car runs like new again. Tony Fontana took care of me all the way, including giving me a loaner (RDX Turbo) for 2 days to have a blast in, so a big hellyeah to Tony!
Out of pocket cost was $1,149 Labor & $1,610 Parts including rear main seal & axle seals, new tranny fluids included as well.

I probably over paid but i do know i got what i paid for.
The way i was treated was worth it, world class & most importantly peace of mind (priceless). Carl has been there for 20years & is there top NSX mechanic. Car drove smooth & the power is restored, so no regrets at all.

Back