Cluster Rings

I L O V E ... T H E S E .!!!!

Probably the best dollars I've spent to enhance the look of this car so far. For anyone who hasn't seen these in person, the pictures just don't do justice!

Realy finishes the look of the OE gauges. SOS also sells them, Cluster Rings

Stacy, Congrats! I finally got them on and both quality and fit are way above what I imagined! Thanks

Cluster Rings On NSX Prime

ACD:)

They look pretty sweet...I think I am going to invest in some as well.

instrument rings

Thanks to all those who have bought them(those of you who have spoken on here and those of you who haven't).I'm glad your happy with them.There are a few other mods coming in the near future,I will keep you all posted.Again thanks a bunch it's been fun! Thanks Stacy

Machined look rings

The machined versus chorme, works best for me. It really compliments the existing trim.

My wife Loves em as well!

ACD

instrument rings

Just for a correction,they are polished and not chromed.Sorry to correct you Tony.Thanks again Stacy
P.S. Always makes it easier when "THE BOSS" says she loves it as well.(LOL)

instrument rings

The old one is on the left new one on the right.Just a little thinner and a little different profile.Sorry about the quality again,hopefully you get the idea.We now are only dealing with this new profile.

Attachments

• slim line2.jpg
    slim line2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 692
gauge rings

Stacy, you may think I'm crazy, but I think the rings make it easier to read the gauges. Seems like they bring focus or greater contrast to them.

The thicker or first ones look fine for me! OK, polished NOT chrome... sorry about that. It's a Texas thing!

Thanks again..

ACD

Hmm... they should make 'em like these from Volvo S60R.

001.jpg

... but of course with an NSX logo instead of "R". :wink:

The problem with those are,to make the little ones match they will touch being as there is limited room.If the big ones don't need to match the small ones,it could be done.They will look a lot bulkier!!
I have a laser etch guy here,could definately be done though.I will go talk to him about etching mine tomorrow.
Stacy

The F430 tach is a little busy looking. Too many hash marks going on between the gauge itself and the ring around it.

Well I have finally installed Stacy's Cluster rings. While I had the cluster out I also changed to the GruppM Boost gauge too :biggrin: and everything works too after putting everything back together. Thanks again Stacy.

cluster.jpg

It's about time you got the gauge in, it's been what a year? Looks great!

Tim

Back