Club Radios

Folks-

Motorola is currently running a promo for their XTN Series radios, where they will offer $100 off each radio when purchasing a total of 4 radios, and $150 off each when purchasing 6 radios. Radio Shack has the radio for $279 (2 Watt model), but I doubt that this is the cheapest place to buy one. If I get some bites here, I will look into it further. Do let me know if you are interested. Thanks-

Nev

I'm up for it.....I need a radio :D

Although I already have a club radio, I'm sure that others (not just Northeast US Region) would be interested. Why don't you post this in the 'General NSX Discussion' or 'NSX Prime Website News & Discussion' forum?

What does a club radio do ....

That an FRS radio does not? With the sub channels on an FRS you can basically have a channel all to yourself. They can cover 5 miles. And they are cheap and readily available. What more does a club radio do ?

NSXNEV said:
Folks-

Motorola is currently running a promo for their XTN Series radios, where they will offer $100 off each radio when purchasing a total of 4 radios, and $150 off each when purchasing 6 radios. Radio Shack has the radio for $279 (2 Watt model), but I doubt that this is the cheapest place to buy one. If I get some bites here, I will look into it further. Do let me know if you are interested. Thanks-

Nev

Im sorry to disappoint you but this offer was valid when i bought mine and i did not tell you about it Nev because the offer is $100 off per 4 xtn 2way radios.....Meaning that it is $25 off each radio when you buy 4. Also some ads say that it comes with the desktop charger when u buy it from there site or store.....well they all come with the desktop charger i was informed.The lowest price i found was 215.....this was for a single channel 2 watt 56 frequency radio....yes this includes the nsx club radio frequency.I added the remote speaker mic which i clip to the seat belt at the shoulder for convience.

fb03e339.jpg

Thanks-

Hi Bailey-

Thanks for the clarification. Yeah, I'm still looking around, perhaps a bit more aggressively now as there is a good chance of me using one if I go to run with the Bulls later this month!

Thanks again-

Nev

Re: Thanks-

NSXNEV said:
Hi Bailey-

Thanks for the clarification. Yeah, I'm still looking around, perhaps a bit more aggressively now as there is a good chance of me using one if I go to run with the Bulls later this month!

Thanks again-

Nev

It would be great if you got one as you seen how much more enjoyable the ride can be with club radios....i did not know what i was missing till i got mine.Here are the two sites i recommend......the first one is where i got mine and they usally have it in stock.

www.delmmar.com

www.motorolatalkabout.com

It would be great if you got one as you seen how much more enjoyable the ride can be with club radios
Bailey......you have to have it on though:D:D:D:D

Back