Climberao Birthday - yahoo!

Woo hoo! Now you can cash that first social security check and treat all of us to a dogzilla.

12494882_J4rGs-XL-1.gif

Ouch Bob!

But anyway..... Happy Happy Birthday Alan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Healthy Happy Birthday!!! Many many more!!!

Thanks everyone. Even though this was not a major milestone birthday (although every one on this side of the grass should be) I received some great presents.
A complete race setup for iRacing (openwheeler seat,G27 Wheel and pedals and lots more) but the best present was when Josh showed up on Thursday night to celebrate the weekend with me and then Karen and Bob stayed the weekend as well. Having my kids with me made this the BEST birthday I could have wished for :biggrin:
And Roberta thanks for keeping this all a secret I know it must have been difficult, you're the best !

Having you guys as friends just makes it that much better. Thanks for always being here for me and for everyone! I have always said this is not a club it's family and I'm so incredibly happy I met this crazy crew :cool:

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend as well! See you all soon :smile:

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Big Al! :wink:

Alan,

Sounds like you had a Happy Birthday! Sooooooo have a happy belated Birthday, I mean this is your birthday high week after all!

Best wishes,

Tytus

YAHOO An other Happy Year otn the planet for Alan.CAN YOU SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN !!! AND MANY MORE!!

Regards Clem & Lori:biggrin::biggrin:

Happy very belated...

Back