Climate control repair

I just wanted to tell all my norcal NSX'ers about a great resource we have available to us, last week I had an issue with my CCU and I remembered Aaron from the sactown group was telling me at a meet he could repair em. So I gave him a cal and shipped it to him on 3/13 well its here today fixed and ready togo!! I mean seriously I am impressed w/ aaron sakahara i can't say enough about his professionalism, quality of work, and ethic,top notch work. thanks Aaron.

Aaron Sakahara
916-320-9064

p.s. I know the price question is coming but from what I understand there are multiple reasons these feel so it would be best to refer all questions to Aaron, trust me you will not be dissapointed you did!

I'll have to give him a call. What is his main business? Or does he do this on the side? I need mine fixed. Can't get heat when I need it. AC blows ice cold still. How about an email address?

I'll have to give him a call. What is his main business? Or does he do this on the side? I need mine fixed. Can't get heat when I need it. AC blows ice cold still. How about an email address?

I only have his phone#.. I honestly don't know his main bussiness I just know he knows alot about car electronics and I believe used to do that a while back but am unsure what he does not lol. give him a call and I am sure he could fill you in :) and I am sure he will answer any other questions you have as well, really nice guy.

+1 for Aaron. He's done some audio tuning for me and like Blurry said he is a very nice guy. I saw the work he did on Bill's NSX, where he installed a Pionner unit... excellent work.

Mike

Back