• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Clear corneres for '02

Do you really think the clear corners will make a difference in the looks of an '02? I was looking at mine, and since the signal inside the headlight fixture is amber, I think having a clear corner would not make much of a difference in the look.

If you are trying for an all clear look, you will also have to somehow clear out that signal inside the headlamp assembly.

Here's the SOS 02 conversion with cleared out signals in the headlights and the stock 02 look.

front_straight.jpg

fced8a57.jpg

Last edited:
That looks very nice (the top picture). Looks like they opened up the headlight casings and painted the inside white. When I had my MR2 Spyder, a bunch of guys over at Spyderchat figured out a way to open up the casing by baking it in an oven. It was a whole complicated procedure though, and many of them ruined at least one headlight casing as a result of attempting to do this. Is it easy to do this on the NSX or does it require the same sort or risk?

Back