Clear Bra

Damn Susan,

I thought you were going to be modeling one of your Christmas presents:D:D

I posted a message in this section of nsxprime a few weeks ago asking about clear bras for my 02, and no one really replied. I ended up buying some bulk film and have installed just about 70% of the kit that ive cut, installed and trimmed myself.

Ive so far covered : hood, fenders, cups under handles and exterior a pillars. Just need to finish up the bumper now. :wink:

Everythings looking really good so far, saved myself a ton of cash, and having a lot of fun doing it myself. Just takes patience and more patience !

Hey Susan, I need to come see you about some body work!!!! How is your painters work? It needs to be smooth no orange peel....I am just about ready, just need to get my hands on a ww front lip. I am considering repainting the entire car monaco blue or longbeach blue..Am I crazy? I love black, but damn the blue nsx's stand out!!!! If I stay with black, I will have my seats recovered red and do matching red carpet and red door inserts..What's your opinion?? I guess I am rambling because I missed the starbucks meeting.....Seeya Brent
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :wink:

Brent~ considering I've yet to view a black NSX with a red interior I kinda groove on the idea...Goodson has an excellant bodyshop, so come on down!

Gary~ the clear bra was a birthday present :redface: Wonder what he he will come up wth for Valentines' Day?

See you soon,
Susan

Modernceo said:
I posted a message in this section of nsxprime a few weeks ago asking about clear bras for my 02, and no one really replied. I ended up buying some bulk film and have installed just about 70% of the kit that ive cut, installed and trimmed myself.

Ive so far covered : hood, fenders, cups under handles and exterior a pillars. Just need to finish up the bumper now. :wink:

Everythings looking really good so far, saved myself a ton of cash, and having a lot of fun doing it myself. Just takes patience and more patience !

Did you do the mirrors yet?? If you need help, PM me.

Back