clear bra

im thinking about getting a clear bra after I repaint my car. Is there any good places in SGV that i can be able to get that with maybe tint and smoke tail lights? Thanks!

Redlands Clear Auto Bra
They have a mobile unit and will do it at your house or at the office.
You can also bring your NSX to our shop located in Redlands, Calif.
Special low price for NSX Prime members.
The owner of this shop owns a 1994 Acura NSX, so you know it will be done right.

Call Gary at
(951) 333-7647

We use Venture-Shield clear bra

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Redlands Clear Auto Bra.
They have a mobile unit and will do it at your house or at the office.
(951) 333-7647

The owner just bought a 1994 Acura NSX.

I would try to avoid having a mobile installation of a clearbra, there are too many unknown variables, dust/dirt particles, etc. that could be trapped under what is essentially a big sticker.

The main concerns are going to be familiarity with the car, and the quality of film; I had mine done by a company 'aerotect', which is local to the SGV. Here is the thread where I posted pictures:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99937&highlight=aerotect

They use venture shield clear bra, which is an excellent film that has minimal yellowing. The job was outstanding, the price was lower than many other quotes I received, and they did it inside of an enclosed environment, where there was no danger of particles becoming trapped under the film. Since doing my car, they have done several other nsx's for local members.

yeah my buddy that owns his lexus got his from aerotech and i heard they do an excellent job.

I would try to avoid having a mobile installation of a clearbra, there are too many unknown variables, dust/dirt particles, etc. that could be trapped under what is essentially a big sticker.

The main concerns are going to be familiarity with the car, and the quality of film; I had mine done by a company 'aerotect', which is local to the SGV. Here is the thread where I posted pictures:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99937&highlight=aerotect

They use venture shield clear bra, which is an excellent film that has minimal yellowing. The job was outstanding, the price was lower than many other quotes I received, and they did it inside of an enclosed environment, where there was no danger of particles becoming trapped under the film. Since doing my car, they have done several other nsx's for local members.

Back