• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Clear bra installer in Los Angeles & Keyless entry

Hi everyone,

I am a new owner of a silver 03 NSX. and I am looking to put on a clear bra and keyless entry system in her. Any recommendation on where in LA can I find the best and most reasonable price clear bra installer??? Also, where can I get the cheapest OEM keyless entry system???

Have the guys at Premier do the clearbra. You're lucky they're close by and they're the best for this job

DVDoughboy said:
Have the guys at Premier do the clearbra. You're lucky they're close by and they're the best for this job

Close? I guess "close" is all relative. Perosnally, I wouldn't classify 350 miles away as close. Envisage is in Torrance, which is more like 20 miles from Los Angeles. I have heard great things about them and am seriously considering them for my '95.

Hapa88 said:
Close? I guess "close" is all relative. Perosnally, I wouldn't classify 350 miles away as close. Envisage is in Torrance, which is more like 20 miles from Los Angeles. I have heard great things about them and am seriously considering them for my '95.
I presume that when he said "close", he meant that they are mobile when they travel to So Cal.:biggrin:

Back