Cincinnati Oh Get together anyone??

75 north or south take the tylersville rd exit and go east approx 3 miles it is on the corner of tylersville and snider rd. You cant miss it. I am working with the manager of bw3s to secure a area of parking for us if there are more than a few showing up.

I plan on coming down..... If there is going to be people showing up. I Dont want to drive 2 hours for nothing:redface:

sorry guys. going golfing. I know after that I wont want to drive there. Perhaps if it gets postponed to tomorrow I could come. It was a tough choice.

NSX DRIVE TIME> golf!!!!!!!!

I will definately be there along with an s2k and kyle is riding his bike because his car isnt back from paint yet. I would imagine there will be atleast 5-7 cars so COME ON DOWN! Oh and bring me the filter!haha

Brian

Alright, thanks to veryone that came on saturday it was a good time.

Jdnsx your car is sick and I now do not like mine anymore hahaha well until this winter when its boosted!

I would love to do it again next month so lets start planning it. If we would like to do a drive this time let me know I will start mapping one out asap.

Brian

One puff from the crack pipe is how my addiction started also. :eek: Just wait until you go to NSXPO you will need an extra $15,000 when get back. It's all good.:smile:

Joe

Thinking about Kings Island trip this weekend. Wondering if anyone has some recommendations on a nice restaurant...or somewhere decent. Maybe get a few other nsxers to come out. Me and fiance will be going hopefully.

Thinking about Kings Island trip this weekend. Wondering if anyone has some recommendations on a nice restaurant...or somewhere decent. Maybe get a few other nsxers to come out. Me and fiance will be going hopefully.

Man, Wish I was going to be in town this weekend. I'd really like to meet you. I'll be in Indy for the F1 weekend. :frown:

Back