• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Chrome Anteras 17/18"

Chrome Antera 5 spoke wheels in 17"x8" and 18"x8" +38 offset all around. These wheels came on my car so I don't the model number or exact age. They are in good condition with some minor curb rash on all of the wheels.
Asking $800/obo, you pay shipping or pick up locally in Indy.

after further research....these are the type 163 available from '98 until at least '02. Retail was approximately $750 per front and $800 per rear. This is a 2 piece wheel.

Please pm me here

7430csce3.jpg

7430csce4.jpg

Attachments

• csce7.jpg
    csce7.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 956
Last edited:
I'm tired of looking at these boxes in my garage. Lets call the new asking price $600. However, if you can pick them up or meet me w/in ~1hr of Indianapolis no reasonable offer will be refused! Save me the hassle of shipping and I'll make you a nice deal. I now have a digital cam so let me know of any requests for detailed pics. PM me here Thanks,

Nate

Last edited:
Jeffj said:
are your rims still for sale, and do the tires stay on them? I'd need em shipped, but i am interested!
jeff

Yes, they're still for sale, no, tires are not included. Wheels and lugs only. You can send me any questions by clicking on my user name and sending a PM, that way you don't have to wait for a moderator to approve the posts. I'll be out of town from Thursday through Sunday so if I'm slow to reply I'm not ignoring you ;)

Nate

Back