Christmas : What are you buying your NSX?

LOL... NSX's have feelings too... is anyone buying their NSX a Christmas present? Maybe the better question is who will admit it? :D

If you've forgotten, it's not too late...
Some suggestions for your NSX:
* Car bra (sexy! :p )
* Trip for two to a romantic destination (just you and the NSX)
* Voucher to a body-beautiful shop (for detailing)
* Latest Movie on DVD (Getaway in Stockholm 4)

Hi

No trouble admitting that my NSX deserves a christmasgift :)

I was thinking about HID from SOS..just have to see if there are any money left..

Regards

I might install all of the body pieces I have purchased over the past 6 months and just keep sticking in my shed :D

One of these days I will take it into the bodyshop and have them applied, it might just be a good Christmas present for my NSX, some new clothes! (fancy skirts, etc. :D )

I got a new Troy Lee Designs Chester helmet, A big Honda banner from Argentina for the wall, and a huge laser-cut "NSX" sign made out of aluminum that is 2 foot by 6 foot also for the wall. I got 2 brand new dbl decked tool boxes as well. Now I am looking for wheels and a cat-back!:D

T Bell said:
I got a new Troy Lee Designs Chester helmet, A big Honda banner from Argentina for the wall, and a huge laser-cut "NSX" sign made out of aluminum that is 2 foot by 6 foot also for the wall. I got 2 brand new dbl decked tool boxes as well. Now I am looking for wheels and a cat-back!:D

Hey Chester.....It's a " Jester " :D :D :D

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

well, i just bought the '02 rear valance, next fortnight is the type r hood from backyard special and then some 02 lights! Not bad for chrissy ;)

My NSX Hanukkah present....

I am buying my NSX a new garage to stay nice and warm in....
and the new house attached to the garage for me to stay nice and warm in... ;)
Moving in the day before Christmas... I hope!!!
Joel 91 Black / Ivory

Back