• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chris @ Science of Speed

Let me just take this opportunity to say that my first purchase from S.O.S. was a truly great experience. Chris bends over backwards to help, every chance he gets. I ordered the JDM Carbon Fiber B Pillar Covers, several weeks ago. Due to the problems at the ports lately, my parts arrived in the states on time, but were held up for a very long time. Chris made it a point to keep in touch with me at least weekly, to let me know any new updates. When S.O.S. finally received the parts, the overnighted them to me so that they would make it here in time for a show my car is in this weekend. Not only that, but threw in a free S.O.S. t-shirt for my troubles. If you ever plan to do business there, you can definitely rest assured, and know that you'll be in good hands. I'll be buying from Chris again very soon, because of the level of customer service received. Thanks Chris and S.O.S. !!

------------------
1992 NSX

I have dealt with Chris before and will agree that he is very helpful and nice. Mad props to him. Asset to the NSX community.

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

I also want to put in a good word for Chris. Recently ordered a Taitec GT Lightweight exhaust and the transaction couldn't have gone any smoother. Chris even sent an extra T-shirt out for me to give to Barnman (who just installed the exhaust for me).

I'm very pleased with the service and with Chris' help in picking the exhaust that best suited my needs.

BTW guys...the Taitec GT Lightweight sounds great!

Back