• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chris and SOS

I just wanted to say a personal thank you to Chris and the guys at SOS as I have never had anything but a good experience with them. I have bought a lot of items and had issues a few times all of which were resolved very quickly and reasonably.

Thanks a lot for the great support and service Chris.

I just bought from SOS yet again and the service was stellar yet again. I'll keep saying it over and over again, but if SOS offers it buy it from them first no matter what the cost. Any few bucks in savings will get trumped by the incredible service that they offer. Only if it is something they don't have or offer would I even consider looking elsewhere.

Yup, add me to the long list of "pleased" customers. I got the Smartenna and NSX-R chassis bar (not from Chris though). Original shipment didn't have the Smartenna packed in it (honest mistake) so they rushed me in a separate package the missing item.

Let's just hope that my future CTSC order gets backordered/lost in transit/stolen for the sake of the go fast crack pipe. :wink:

Me to......I got my ARC DT-S exhaust when he said I would....just in time to install for the weekend :biggrin: ......Steve

Great service from a great guy. Products were well packed and I got my stuff sooner than expected.

With aloha,
Oku

I finally managed to trailer my car down to Science of Speed!!
I must say,what a clean shop and great bunch of guys !!!

No sooner did we pull the car and parts out Chris was already taking care of things(within 5 mins of offloading) !!
This guy is all business !!!!
It is amazing to how fast they got on it.Jeff,Jeff and Josh were all there rifling through my packed-up parts,un-wrapping and figuring on what I need.
If you need a facility where you can leave your car with confidence "This is it" !!!!!
I can't express how professional this shop is !!

See you soon guys !

Stacy

PS We all know what an asset this shop is to the NSX community but until you have been there in person,you have no idea !!!

Attachments

• sos.jpg
    sos.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 203
  • PA291301.JPG
    PA291301.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Re: Chris and SOS!!!!PROPS!!

stacy'snsx said:
I finally managed to trailer my car down to Science of Speed!!
I must say,what a clean shop and great bunch of guys !!!

No sooner did we pull the car and parts out Chris was already taking care of things(within 5 mins of offloading) !!
This guy is all business !!!!
It is amazing to how fast they got on it.Jeff,Jeff and Josh were all there rifling through my packed-up parts,un-wrapping and figuring on what I need.
If you need a facility where you can leave your car with confidence "This is it" !!!!!
I can't express how professional this shop is !!

See you soon guys !

Stacy

PS We all know what an asset this shop is to the NSX community but until you have been there in person,you have no idea !!!

DITTO THAT.
I have said it to him many times .
He is one of the few people I have dealt w/ that CONSISTANTLY does business right .
EVERYONE IS GREAT OUT OF THE "GATE" Cris is an exeption to the rule!!
I mean it if your fortunate enough to be as business savy as he you'd NEVER need to place an add and your biggest challenge will be to find a larger crew as his bussiness grows to support his exellent leadership skills coupled with a sense of class...
Personally he's one hell of a nice guy too ALWAYS something nice to say and just makes ya' smile.

GO CRIS!!

MY355

I buy alot from SOS and I never once had a dispute or question that went unanswered. They are truely customer oriented, and HEY they even have a phone number. If you do buy something from SOS know that I have never seen or heard of even one complaint to date. Many props to the men at SOS. :smile:

YES CHRIS and SOS are the BEST I get alot of parts from them for my customers cars and WIL NOT BUY FROM anyone else!!!
Beware of mj at DALI:mad:

Back