Choices: Supercharged NSX vs Modifed NA - /TUNED

Supercharged! NA will always loose.
I saw this video last week. Nice work. We all know the supercharged one is faster.:smile:

Last edited:
I have NA with 150hp NOS kit. Beats Supercharged hands down in performance, hehe :)
A motor on a bottle of formula is not NA:tongue:

A motor on a bottle of formula is not NA:tongue:

Maybe so, maybe not. NOS isn't FI so I wonder where it fits?

I would love a SC for my baby but the cost to get one over to NZ is murder, left me with very little choice to increase performance which has turned out to be an awesome learning experience and the results are more than acceptable :)

Last edited:
Saw this the other day, cool video...

They must of edited out talking about the 02 conversion on both cars??? It's never mentioned as part of your mods on either car... No biggie, but noobs watching the video might be confused that the 91 and 98 look like that....

Also, the host with the " basically an Accord engine" line is kinda misleading to say the least....

Other then that it was a great video to watch.....:biggrin:

I'm have watched a lot of car videos and read a lot of car magazines and articles over many years since I was a little kid. And that was a long time ago lol. One thing I've noticed is reviewers and writers themselves are HEAVILY influenced by things they read from other reviewers and writers. They tend to parrot a lot of the same points and sayings. No one wants to be that one guy that "didn't get it" when everyone else did. So you hear a lot of the same stuff repeated over and over.

The NSX seems to now, after many many years of dismissal by many of these same reviewers, be in their good graces. From the "the time to buy is now" to the POV videos "I'm going to tell you why this is the best car in the world". I don't know where many of these guys were a decade ago. Back then the NSX was "missing" a lot.

Maybe so, maybe not. NOS isn't FI so I wonder where it fits?

I would love a SC for my baby but the cost to get one over to NZ is murder, left me with very little choice to increase performance which has turned out to be an awesome learning experience and the results are more than acceptable :)
I always wanted to run nos but was afraid of motor failure. If it works for you, awesome. I'm not even sure if it is legal here is Cali.

Or one can go beyond limits of conventional wisdom

ITB_interesting2.jpg

I'm have watched a lot of car videos and read a lot of car magazines and articles over many years since I was a little kid. And that was a long time ago lol. One thing I've noticed is reviewers and writers themselves are HEAVILY influenced by things they read from other reviewers and writers. They tend to parrot a lot of the same points and sayings. No one wants to be that one guy that "didn't get it" when everyone else did. So you hear a lot of the same stuff repeated over and over.

The NSX seems to now, after many many years of dismissal by many of these same reviewers, be in their good graces. From the "the time to buy is now" to the POV videos "I'm going to tell you why this is the best car in the world". I don't know where many of these guys were a decade ago. Back then the NSX was "missing" a lot.

I agree with this as well. I was really disappointed in this video but then again I almost always hate any video /DRIVE does; they're all extremely dull to put it nicely. Moving to the point tho, Matt Farah's review does not seem like his normal personality/interest for these cars. I believe at one point in time he also owned one but I heard that from someone else. But because of this, I do think that his review of the cars may have been slightly scripted/modified by someone else and thats where some of his comments came from that you hear a lot

Back