Chino Hills GTG 11-13-09

Whats up again guys. A few people have asked to start another meet so i am thinking of next friday. Also i was thinking of a different day as you can see from the title and a different place. Anyone want to suggest a new place as i dont know if it is just me, but the last few times me and some friends have gone to buffalo wild wings we haven't felt so good after. So anyone want to recomend another place. I dont care about the time, what ever works better for everyone. I was thinking between 8-9. Some of the places around here are chilies, a mexican resturant called zendahasis (this is probably not how you spell it), BJ's, (the resturant john :) ), ummmm applebees, california pizza kitchen, johnny rockets, mimi's cafe, islands, i think that is about it. I was telling john (crazy red nsx) that BJ's would be cool as they have bomb ass pizukie ice cream for desert but let me know what you guys think.

You wana do a thursday. It doesnt matter to me. That or go later. There open pretty late

My vote is for a Thursday, but I'm just one. Let's see what others think too. On a Friday or Sat night, BJs will be slammed until practically closing time.
I like BJs. They have good food, good drinks and good dessert and are not ridiculously overpriced. However, I doubt it will ever be as cheap as Wild Wings on a special night, so if you're cheap or broke, you may want to vote for sticking with wild wings. :biggrin:

Last edited:
What u guys think about location, i was talking to two other guys and they were voting for somewhere closer towards la, a bj in brea for example. What u guys think or is chino hills a good location. I will say thurssay at 10 as thats happy hour at bj. What location and ill close this and start a new one

Anyone else want to suggest a new location. So far though i got bj's thursday at 10. Will chino hills work for everyone.

can't make it thursday, i'll at the lakers (#2) vs suns (#1) game...should be good and hopefully pau gasol and bynum play! :tongue: i will hang during the weekend though

Back