Checkout a NSX in Roslyn, NY

JH4NA1262RT000344 Returns at another Dealership!

NSX Prime Members,

Please read my 3rd posting (Below) on this NSX.

Hello. I am interested in purchasing a 1994 Acura NSX in Roslyn, NY. I live in NC and before I make the trip up to NY or buy it without looking at it, I was wondering if a NSX Prime member that lives in that area would check it out for me. The NSX is located at Power Motorcars Inc in Roslyn, NY area. The phone number of the dealer is (516)625-8585. Please drop me an email at [email protected] or give me a call at (W)(336)658-2494.

Carfax says:This 1994 ACURA NSX (JH4NA1262RT000344) was originally registered as a Commercial Vehicle.

Is that good or bad?

VIN:JH4NA1262RT000344

Many Thanks,:cool:

Attachments

• nsx1.jpg
    nsx1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
Funny,my first test drive of a nsx was a 91 that power motorcars had at the time(93).I'm in pa now so I don't get back to LI often but ask this ? in the NE forum as well, there are some LI. owners!

I live here on the Island and am familiar with Power Motorcars. Fax me at 516-829-6940 a copy of the carfax. The fact that the car is in the showroom is a good start. Power only deals in high line cars and has a very visable location in a very wealthy area. Tell me who you are dealing with, in case I need a name. Can't promise but I'll try to get there by the end of the week.

Already Sold

NSX Prime Members,

I guess I waited too long, The NSX in NY is already sold. I am going to keep looking.

Thanks,

JH4NA1262RT000344 Returns in NY

What is the deal? This is the same NSX that Power Motors had, now it is showing up at another Dealership

Click on Link for ebay info:
1994 NSX

Does anybody know if there is a problem with this NSX?

Thanks,

VIN JH4NA1262RT000344 Changes Car Dealerships-Defective NSX?

NSX Prime Members,

I have been looking for a 91-94 NSX and been following this car.
VIN JH4NA1262RT000344

One week on eBay it shows up at this Dealership:
Power Motor's, Roslyn, NY

Now it shows up on eBay in Glenville, NY - 330 Miles Away
Superior Auto Sales, Glenville, NY

What do you think? Is there something wrong with this 94 NSX?
Would you purchase it? I have the carfax and service records for this NSX. They both show up pretty clean/good. Do you think there is some really bad (salvage) information that we don't know about?

Anybody in the Glenville, NY area want to take a look at the NSX for me?

Any comments would be helpful.

Thanks,:confused:

Last edited:
Dealers regularly trade used cars. It's just like any other used car - you need to do proper inspection before deciding on a purchase.

K, chances are that there is nothing wrong with the car. Power probably decided to wholesale it for quick grand rather than wait for the right buyer to come along due to the fact that it was an automatic. Your chances of "cutting a good deal" may have gone south. If an auto. is what you want, be patient.... IMO they appear to fetch less than the sticks and a good deal can be gotten. Good luck

Back