Check out Neo's Little Party...

Nobody is gonna spill the beans so i gotta do it myself... but it's my birthday today... so i'm having a little party here on prime. You're all invited, except the dress code is 'trenchcoats + sunglasses'.
tongue.gif

dazzler.gif
ura.gif

<FONT SIZE=1>

[This message has been edited by NeoNSX (edited 02 February 2003).]

Happy B'day NEO.
If we knew we would have bought you a lap dance!!We all went out to a strip club.It's been years (very good time),next time I'll get one in "your" name!!
smile.gif

MYNSX

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

LOL... thanx bill for the stripper offer, but no thanx.
smile.gif
I try to be a good boy...
wink.gif
But hey, a 'lap' in your car would be nice.
biggrin.gif

NSXaholic: ah, i don't know my age in the matrix... born 2199, so i guess that makes me -196yrs old?! *cheeky grin*

Happy birthday buddy!!!

birthday.gif
balloon.gif

Here's one for you (it's root beer if you're underage
biggrinparty.gif
):

bigdrink.gif

And here's a band for your party!

band.gif
dancing.gif

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 02 February 2003).]

Hey Neo, whats up? Happy Bday to ya, kinda ironic my bday was yesterday on the first....

so now we are both named mike, and same bday..course they messed up my birth certificate here....

I was born at Grady Hospital for all those from ATL, you understand why they messed it up.... but mine says the 2nd too, but we celebrate the first

Congrats, and Happy Birthday to you!

so how old are ya now? I just turned the big 2 0

No more -teen at the end...

haha funny funny...

------------------
No Curves, No Challenge....

Any idiot can drive fast in a straight line...

ah... thanx guyz! This year was a quiet party (just family) coz my best mate is in the USA, so this online party makes up for it.

AznSXgirl: Aww shucks! Thanks! A b-day greeting from THE NSX girl! :blush:

Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT>: Thanx for arranging the band (they were pretty quiet) ...and stickman breakdancer.
smile.gif
and thanx for the 'underage' comment... u make me feel better!
smile.gif
But no beer at this online party coz everyone has to drive their NSX home.
biggrin.gif

huckster: true, true.

KODIAC: Hey man, haven't seen u on ICQ for AGES!!! Nothing much up (that i can talk about here
wink.gif
) Happy b-day to you also. Say, there must be something about stuff-ups on the 1/2nd of Feb... same here; maybe tell u about it via icq/email (not here... otherwise it ends up in the headlines
tongue.gif
)

For those wondering (and single NSX-owning ladies reading this
wink.gif
) i turned 25... but still 18yrs at heart.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by PHOEN$X:
Are you sure?
wink.gif
I hear she's pretty good
spank.gif
LOL

hehe... positive... with an email address like 'stableman@goodsonacura.com' i am suspicious of nsxServiceGirls gender. Besides, real girls don't act like that... u don't read AznSXgirl coming onto guys like that!
smile.gif

Actually, the COOLest birthday present would be to go crusin with you, AznSXgirl, and MYNSX... one day perhaps.
smile.gif

The stableman@goodson acura is for Susan Tableman at Goodson Acura....do a search, or maybe check out some NSXPO 2002 photos or possibly NSteXpo 2002. My apologies if my sense of humor isn't to your liking. After 13 years of working with the NSX, you shall be the first!

Originally posted by Nsx Service Girl:
The stableman@goodson acura is for Susan Tableman at Goodson Acura....do a search, or maybe check out some NSXPO 2002 photos or possibly NSteXpo 2002. My apologies if my sense of humor isn't to your liking. After 13 years of working with the NSX, you shall be the first!

Hey Susan... it's ok; no offense was taken. didnt want to send u the wrong message. But i'm sure plenty of other guys here will take up ur offer.
smile.gif

hahha... the first... i guess that makes me 'the one' (matrix pun intended
tongue.gif
)

Back