• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Cheapest place to get 2002+ valance?

I did a search and others have found some around $550-600. Can you still get them for this price?

can I ask where did you find for such a price? list is now $1100 (oem) and normal discount brings it down to about $830. at $550-600, more people would overlook DF at this price.

Seibon and most other aftermarket rear valances the fit will not be as good as OEM. I thought OEM were going for $850-ish

We offer the Downforce rear valence for $650, and the fitment is excellent. Don't buy junk!

http://scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/NSX/Downforce/Sports_Valence/

NSXrear2[1].jpg

I have the seibon cf one. Fitment is not bad. It's not as wide as oem. Still, it's half the price and I certainly wouldn't call it junk.

I have the Seibon, which I chose over the DF and OEM due to it being Carbon fiber, and I would say the fitment is spot on if you're body shop or yourself can spend a little time adjusting/fitting it properlyimage.jpg
I have a brand new one with a fresh clear coat (CF exposed, the one pictured is the one currently on my car and partially color matched) if you are local and interested I would be willing to sell, if so PM me.

Back