Cheap NSX -- Wow! What a Deal!

I tried to email him and it bounced back and said I was not pre-authorized to send him email. :biggrin:

His 7th NSX ....huh !

Email him and tell him, that if this is his 7th NSX, he should know by now that he is asking too much for this NSX, and that if he would consider a more reasonable realistic fair price of $5000 .

Wow, what a deal!
The car was recently sold on eBay for $60k+ to a Prime member here. I think there will be people stupid enough to send over $7k+ sight unseen.
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
Wow, what a deal!
The car was recently sold on eBay for $60k+ to a Prime member here. I think there will be people stupid enough to send over $7k+ sight unseen.
Steve

A friend of mine called me all excited about a 3,000 BMW 645Ci last year that was for sale for $9,500. I was like, 'It is a scam,' and my friend was like, 'No...they are moving and just need to sell!! It says so right here,' and I just hung up. :rolleyes:

Here is the response I got after contacting him:

----- Original Message -----
To:
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: 2002 Acura NSX Targa SC - $7350

Hello,

Thank you for contacting me about 2002 Acura NSX Targa with only 19,000 miles, in pristine condition. You have to know that the car it's in Ireland, Dublin with me and it will be shipped from here.
About the car: it is in immaculate condition and has no scratch on and hasn't been involved in any accident. The motor runs very well.
The car is always garage kept and rarely used, car is in showroom condition.
The title is clear , it is not a salvage one. I have legal document by which I can transfer the title to your name. The car is still US registered so you will not have to pay any custom taxes.
The price for the car is US $7.350, including delivery to your door. You will have to pay just $250 for insurance.
Your total will be US $7.600.
The delivery will take within 5 to 7 working days (with insurance and 30 days return policy). The service has frequent shared container services.
It will be insured at the delivery service. If something happens on the road, you will receive the insurance from the delivery service. As soon as the car arrives, you will have 10 days to test it and if it does not matches 100% to your expectations, you will return it in max. 30 days since the arrival date. In this case I will pay the return shipping and insurance.
If you agree with my above terms, I'm sure that we can close the deal as soon as possible. I have reserved the item for you until we will have your final answer.

Thank you

Do what I do when dealing with scum like this......Tell him you have a relative in Ireland who can buy it and ship it for him. All you need is his name, address and tele #. Call him on his bluff...

NemesisX said:
Do what I do when dealing with scum like this......Tell him you have a relative in Ireland who can buy it and ship it for him. All you need is his name, address and tele #. Call him on his bluff...

Right on! I did the same but this car was in England, I told him I had a good friend in London who is the managing director for HKS Europe that would take the car and have Honda check it over. Never did hear back from him!

Back