cheap HIDs

I don't know the quality of Dali's HID, but is there a particular reason you want to go with Dali's HID.

There are numerous vendors on the NSX forums that sell HID for very good prices. When I think of getting HID for the NSX , I don't really consider Dali as a source (although they sell tons of other cool stuff).

I just picked up a set from Erik (evof575gtc) for $150. That's pretty cheap. And they are a decent set.

Last edited:
I bought a set of HIDs very similar to Erik a while back for about $170 but have noticed the vendor I purchased it from has no lowered his price to $120.

I got a 8k bulbs with my kit but was not entire happen with the light output of I purchases a set of 6k bulbs from a seller from china for $30 shipped to my door and I am quite pleased with him. So much that I decided to purchase a set of his HIDs for about $90 shipped.

The set he sent me look pretty much identical to my other set on my daily driver except the label on the ballast. Overall I'm quite pleased with the 'cheapie' HIDs.

Both these units were simply plug and play installs but after reading up on HIDs. I decided to make a wiring harness with a relay just to be safe.

Cliffud on Prime sells a nice set of HIDs with a relay harness.

If I had to do it all over again I might consider something like this for my daily driver because the price is really good now

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Supe...ryZ36476QQihZ009QQitemZ190158067280QQtcZphoto

I have something similar to that installed on my NSX and have had 0 problems with it.

I bought the pricey ones from Eric. The ballast's are tiny. Probably not any better than the cheaper version but very cool nonetheless. If space is an issue then Xetronic is your answer.:smile:

Buy the ones from Prime username 'whiteNSXs'. The best kit out there for the NSX, bar none!! Quality, and a fair price.

Back