Changes........

Folks-

Making a few changes:

Taking off the stock wheels and putting 13"s all around with HUBCAPS....will improve overall drag and increase my fuel ecomomy

Replacing the stock exhaust with a "performance" unit with a "limited lifetime" warranty from Midas...........letting them replace the brake pads as well with their "lifetime replacement" units and converting the rears to drums (who needs all that technology on the rear?)

Since it is raining out, will rally the car in the mud until the wheel wells get all flooded inhibiting proper steering...........for FUN!q

Drive over to the local "brushless" car wash and clean the car with all that wonderful recycled water.

Go to the local supermarket in Harlem, park tightly between two crummy cars and leave the car on and unlocked with the radio blasting while I go pick up some groceries (it's about time we started trusting people around here!)

Drive home in the rain with the targo top off (hey, doesn't the leather deserve some "cleaning" as well?)

Put in some 87 octane fuel at the gas station

Bring home some peat moss and manure by piling it onto the passenger seat and wheel well (the trunk is filled with unbagged top soil

Use only R&S Strauss motor oil and Fram filters

Heck with the Griot's stuff, time to start using conventional A & P brand car wax, the one you only need apply "once a year."

Snad blast the outside of the car to give it that, "just been in a 24 hour race" look

Torque a huge plow on the front and help the neighbors out during the winter by plowing their driveways

Place a tow hitch on the back and pull a Winnebego cross country with both sets of parents.......just for a "family vacation"

Get down to basics and replace the motor with an old air feed unit from a Beetle............................OK, now that is a little over the top!

Cheers-:D :D :D

Nev

NSXNEV said:
Heck with the Griot's stuff, time to start using conventional A & P brand car wax, the one you only need apply "once a year."

Thank you for supporting my clients and helping me continue the lifestyle to which I have become accustomed.

Somebodies been drinking!:D

Nev, as soon as I saw this,

3106599-S.jpg

I expected that things would not be the same anymore with your NSX :D :D :D J/K

Back