• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ChadNSX

I'm going to make this short. Basically, I purchased a nsx headunit from him and he said it was in perfect working order. I stuck it in my car, and the cd function didn't work. His number he put up on the for sale thread is no longer working, and he hasn't answered my e-mails or messages on other websites "myspace". He said he would give me a refund too if I was not happy with the item.

Maybe he's been busy, but so far, I'm out money, and stuck with a headunit that I really don't want because it doesn't work the way it's supposed too.
He was fast to ship and wanted to close the deal, but now that somethings wrong, he's nowheres to be found.

A number called my cell that was blocked today when I was playing soccer. Maybe it was Chad since no one ever calls my cell hardly, but why call from a blocked number. Seems pretty shady.

I hope you see this though Chad, and you contact me.

Stephen

Chad suprisingly sent me a message today after I filed for a pay-pal dispute. However, the problem still remains.

Basically his message stated that everything worked when he shipped the headunit, so he claims I damaged it while doing the install. I've pulled apart my center console over a dozen times doing my stereo upgrade, shift knob, and boot and random stuff. I'm sure I didn't damage it.

Anyways, I've purchased a number of items from people in prime. Scorp and Evo____ to name a few. All of which I've been satisfied with because they described the item as it was, and I never had a problem. I've even met up with someone to do a TB change which took 2 days "Thanks a bunch Frank" and I can say that he could vouch for me also.

I would have had no problem if the item worked fine. I would also not have a problem sending it back since Chad said I could if I wasn't happy with the item.

Here's his thread.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92803

Stephen

I for one don't see how you can damage a head unit during install so badly that it won't function. There are only 2 harness that you plug in the back of it and you can't mix them up.
Hopefully the fact that he just now got into double digits on posts and just recently registered isn't an indication of how things might progress.
Maybe some of the other members that have bought things from that same thread can vouch for him or be able to reach him for you.
Either way, I hope it gets resolved and you get us updated.

Back