Central Jersey Cars and Mechanics

I'm new to this forum with a recently acquired black '93 with 122,000 miles. It's got some blemishes but runs strong. It will be my daily driver but I'll avoid bad, and now Winter, weather.

I am West of Princeton and would like to know what other cars are in the Central Jersey area and who the good mechanics are. I'd appreciate your recommendations.

I'm new to this forum with a recently acquired black '93 with 122,000 miles. It's got some blemishes but runs strong. It will be my daily driver but I'll avoid bad, and now Winter, weather.

I am West of Princeton and would like to know what other cars are in the Central Jersey area and who the good mechanics are. I'd appreciate your recommendations.

You've got the best NSX mechanic in the northeast about an hour and a half from you. You can possibly find someone closer, but nobody better. Larry Bastanza (president of the NSXCA) is the master mechanic we all use. They drive from further away than you to have him do the work. You won't regret it!!!

You've got the best NSX mechanic in the northeast about an hour and a half from you. You can possibly find someone closer, but nobody better. Larry Bastanza (president of the NSXCA) is the master mechanic we all use. They drive from further away than you to have him do the work. You won't regret it!!!
Larry is indeed one of the very best NSX mechanics in the entire country, maybe even THE very best. He does the work in Warwick NY, 80 miles north of you. He posts here as NSXprime username "Larry Bastanza". You can send him an e-mail by clicking here, or a private message through NSXprime by clicking here.

Davis Acura in Langhorne PA also has a lot of NSX experience, and is much closer (23 miles from Old Nassau). But it will cost a lot more than Larry will.

Last edited:
Larry is indeed one of the very best NSX mechanics in the entire country, maybe even THE very best. He does the work in Warwick NY, 80 miles north of you. He posts here as NSXprime username "Larry Bastanza". You can send him an e-mail by clicking here, or a private message through NSXprime by clicking here.

Davis Acura in Langhorne PA also has a lot of NSX experience, and is much closer (23 miles from Old Nassau). But it will cost a lot more than Larry will.

Ditto that!

Thanks, all. I had known of Larry but was just trying to locate alternatives for more routine things when I couldn't get to him, or when I would have trouble leaving the car and getting back home.

Back