• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Center console with double din stereo opening WITH ashtray - Who sells this?

I've seen that some of you have what I'm looking for and am wondering where I can get it? I'm thinking about upgrading my stereo but I want to have a center console with the double din opening as well as the ashtray. All the ones Ive seen for sale have the double cut out but no ashtray.

You must take yours to a custom stereo shop. Alternatively there was someone on this forum offering a service to modify the console and ship it back to you. Not sure if this is still offered. A search should provide a lead.

S4play carries one of the nicest center consoles out there ��

S4play carries one of the nicest center consoles out there ��

+1 - the s4play console is great and very high quality.

FYI, guys we will be offering 3 versions of our DD center consoles:

#1 : OEM dash panel exactly as stock for those who wish to retain the factory look

#2 : Flush mount DD panel while retaining ashtray (this is the one OP wants)

#3 : Angled DD mount while deleting ashtray (this is our current model that is available in both CF and FRP for those who want to paint it)

Currently #1 and #2 are in the works right now so if you want one please sign up on our thread. The molds to make each of these dash panels are tedious and take time but we are relentless in creating the perfect dash panel. All the owners here are not just car guys but we are also NSX owners and love these cars. This is our hobby and not our main job so please be patient as we bring in new products to the community.

This is what we are talking about: (both of these will be available in our high quality carbon fiber)

#2 is on left, #1 is on right:

This is our current #3 model;

Back