Celebrity Mugshots!

Jim

Experienced Member
Since Al Unser Jr.'s mugshot was a bit humorous, I thought I would share a couple of more:

Ken Caminiti
caminiti1.jpg

Patrick Roy (Colorado Avalanche)
proy2.gif

Daryl Strawberry
strawagain1.jpg

Originally posted by Jim:
Tawny Kitaen (Chuck Finley's wife) was also ex-girlfriend of OJ!

Maybe she ought to hook-up with Al. Jr. The x of O.J. That must be why she looks like a bag of nuts. Is she being represented by Johnnie Cockran.

"If the look doesn't fit, you must commit"

Holy cow, yasmine looks like she's been through a train wreck!

OTOH, I wonder how much bondo and sanding she has to go through each day before she looks the way she does on TV?

Jim, I think you should be put in charge of posting arrests in this area of the forum. I don't watch much news or pay attention to the social crap on TV, so I showed these to my wife and we laughed pretty good.

Bill Gates is the only one with a big smile for the camera.

Maybe he knew back then that he was going to be richer than anyone else later in life!

Originally posted by JoeSchmoe:
Holy cow, yasmine looks like she's been through a train wreck!

OTOH, I wonder how much bondo and sanding she has to go through each day before she looks the way she does on TV?

She was in an accident while on drugs

8000RPM, I think the Bill Gates pic is the best one!

If you gave me Bill Gates $$$ I'd crossdress and speak w/ a sexy man trying to be a woman's voice and walk up and down
42 street and Broadway in NYC posing as a prostitute.
smile.gif
The sweater is nothing.Although it is very Bobby Brady'ish!

Jim, thanks again, I needed a good laugh. Traficant looks like he'd been doing some cruising w/his targa top off and forgot to brush-up. I'd say the girl looks like she pulled an all-nighter...nice eye baggage babe ! Hey, where is Robert Blake you slacker.

Originally posted by 8000RPM:
Bill Gates is the only one with a big smile for the camera.

Maybe he knew back then that he was going to be richer than anyone else later in life!

Or maybe it is his attitude that earned him what he has? Its hard to say no to a smile.

Back