• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CEDAR RIDGE "WAVE" DIFF

I have had T-Daves parts on my car for decades now so i'm a fan. Has anyone used Cedar Ridge's latest "WAVE" diff on a mostly street/occasional track car? (3.2 NA build)/6 spd/4.23) I do not want to compromise streetabily at all. I realize the "bank for the buck" factor may be weak, but need to go thru this thought exercise as i will have a tranny apart. Thanks!

I have had T-Daves parts on my car for decades now so i'm a fan. Has anyone used Cedar Ridge's latest "WAVE" diff on a mostly street/occasional track car? (3.2 NA build)/6 spd/4.23) I do not want to compromise streetabily at all. I realize the "bank for the buck" factor may be weak, but need to go thru this thought exercise as i will have a tranny apart. Thanks!
Are you talking about the Wavetrac? If so, yes. I was the first one (or one of) to run it for Dave. I have it in my 6spd 4.23. I have tried several LSDs in the NSX such as the OEM with the Type R shim stack, OS Giken, etc. For a track car the OS Giken is superior but for a street/track car I'm quite happy with my Wavetrac. It's basically like a slightly better Torsen in behavior.

If you have specific questions, ask away.

Back