ce28, advan rs, advan rz-df

Hey guys i posted up a little while ago for some info on wheel fitment for advan rs's, and was happy with 17x8 18x10.0. looks very clean and tidy, on the other hand i have always loved ce28's when i had an s2 they where my wheel of choice but im not all that happy with various pictures i have seen, i prefer ce28's with a bit of dish and a concave face (i know im fussy) something like this

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...gI/AAAAAAAAAIk/mL9PZbKhWKo/s1600/dsc2150q.jpg

But still want good tyre fitment 215-235 front, and 265-275 rear, is this possible/ has it been done, if so has anyone got pics, and fitment sizes?

And just a quickie, whilst browsing through sos, i found these advan rz-df's,

http://ww.scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/NSX/Advan/RZ-DF/

Has anyone got pic's of them installed? bit skeptical as they seem to come in 18f, 19r, but i trust sos to advertise quality forged wheels so im curious about them. Obviously i have seen the ones on that orange nsx that im always seing on prime and they look mint, but i would like to seem them in just the black, and the plain silver. And i dont know your real name only your user (synth19) how heavy are they in comparison to the advan rs's you had installed?

Any feedback would be fantastic! thanks guys.
Brendan.

Funny, I have RS' and RZ-DF's. The RS' are SUPER light, but I really didn't get a chance to compare both. I would guess that RS' are slight still lighter then the RZDF's (even though the RZDF's are forged and the RS' are cast).

17/18 is a good look for wheels like the RS. Why? Because they appear to look bigger then "17/18" due to the spokes extending to the outer rim.

No LIP= Wheels appear bigger then they are.

18/19 is the size I recommend that looks best for wheels with lip such as the RZ-DF and CE28's. As far as I know, there is one other primer with these wheels. I forgot his username, but his car is silver.

Concave CE28's? I don't remember ever seeing concave CE28's with an aggressive lip on an NSX, because we simply cannot accomodate the offsets that give this look.

Here's a picture of my NSX with CE 28Ns in 17*8 and 18*9.5.
2ab26ab6.jpg

Concave CE28's? I don't remember ever seeing concave CE28's with an aggressive lip on an NSX, because we simply cannot accomodate the offsets that give this look.

Yeah, can't say I have ever seen them either except on nsx's with wide body kits. In that link of the rzdf's where your showing the weights its written that they are both 19" but with different offsets is that what your running? SOS suggests 18/19 that's all

Yeah, can't say I have ever seen them either except on nsx's with wide body kits. In that link of the rzdf's where your showing the weights its written that they are both 19" but with different offsets is that what your running? SOS suggests 18/19 that's all

Go with these sizes:

18×8 (+37) and 19×10 (+35)

Go with these sizes:

18×8 (+37) and 19×10 (+35)

Synth19,

I've seen pictures of your car with the RZ-DF rims.... awsome look and fit!

If I recall, you are running the STOPTECH BBK, will these offsets clear the calipers? Are there any rubbing issues during turning or suspension travel?
Also wondering if you're running spacers to get that perfect look?

Thanks, Mike

Last edited:
Synth19,

I've seen pictures of your car with the RZ-DF rims.... awsome look and fit!

If I recall, you are running the STOPTECH BBK, will these offsets clear the calipers? Are there any rubbing issues during turning or suspension travel?
Also wondering if you're running spacers to get that perfect look?

Thanks, Mike

No issues with stocktech calipers. I'm running 5mm in the rear only for looks, but they are needed. No rubbing at all.

Back